Tried and Tested Standard Product Range
In addition to bespoke projects, MakMax Australia has developed our own range of tried and tested Standard and Modular Shade Structures.
Far from being ‘standard’, our range of core products are the result of 35 years of extensive design and engineering expertise and experience.
The advantages of choosing a MakMax Standard or Modular Shade Structure;
- Through years of experience delivering successful tensile membrane projects, we know what works.
- Easily adapted to meet your needs, each shade structure is still tailored to take into account the particular details of your project, location or business requirement.
- With the main elements pre-engineered and designed, we cut down on project delivery time.
- Ideal for smaller to medium-sized projects that still require a premium-quality permanent shade structure, by using products from our Standard or Modular Range, you can save time and money on the design and installation phase of your project.
- Future-proof projects; our standard designs make it easier to re-skin, repair or expand in years to come.
Modular Shade Structures
The MakMax range of modular shade structures are designed and pre-engineered to be easily adaptable for almost any shade structure application.
Permanent, durable and aesthetically unique, these tensile membrane modular shade structures are an economical way of incorporating an architectural shade feature into schools, shopping precincts, playgrounds, restaurants, commercial developments, tourist attractions, pedestrian areas and public spaces – in fact, if you have a space than needs shade, we have a modular fabric structure to fit!
Standard Fabric Structures
The core products of the MakMax standard project portfolio, our Tenso range of tensile membrane structures, incorporate our proprietorial engineering solutions with 35 year+ of experience in the Australian shade market. Offering shade structures and weather solutions for commercial carparks, school COLA’s and sports-court canopies for schools, sporting clubs and organisations, we have all developed our range over time to ensure we have the best design aesthetic pre-engineered into the core product.
These Standard Fabric Structures can then be adapted into a bespoke design for your project. We conduct detailed site analysis to ensure all local geotechnical, weather and location-specific details are incorporated into the design. Further customisation can be made through accessories, such as in-built lighting and fabric options.
Specialty Fabric Structures
Expanding on our specialist knowledge of architectural membranes and tensile construction, our range of specialty products have been engineered to provide a unique and diverse range of products for specific applications or industries.
Would You Like More Information About Our Standard and Modular Shade Structures?
Contact us today to discuss your project requirements. We are the market leader in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of custom fabric structures for a wide variety of applications and industries. We have extensive project experience and offer endless possibilities when it comes to custom design solutions to meet your needs.