Inverted Cone Shade Structure
The St Tropez Modular Shade Structure is a unique inverted umbrella-style design and offers maximum visual impact in a pedestrian area or public space.
A popular choice for airports, retail centres, sports and recreation facilities, resorts and theme parks. The inverted cone design enables rain water to be directed into hidden drainage in the centre of the coloum. The column is connected to an underground storm water pipe and can be connect to a water storage unit.
- Multiple units can be linked together to increase the shade and weather protection area.
- Engineered as a permanent shade structure, St Tropez Modulars are designed for any Australian wind speed.
- Completely weather-proof, St Tropez models include galvanised steel cables with stainless steel fittings and UV stabilised membrane.
- The inverted cone design enables rain water to be directed into hidden drainage in the centre of the column.
- A high edge height is great for overlapping adjacent structures or in area where high clearance is needed, such as transport infrastructure locations.
- Lighting and electrical connectivity available.
Storm Water Recovery
In addition to providing shade, the inverted cone of the St Tropez design collects storm water, which can then be plumbed into retention tanks, allowing redistribution of water for gardens, cleaning or sanitation.
Would You Like More Information?
Contact us today to discuss your project requirements. We are the market leader in the design, engineering, fabrication and installation of custom fabric structures for a wide variety of applications and industries. We have extensive project experience and offer endless possibilities when it comes to custom design solutions to meet your needs.