“Ensuring complete customer satisfaction through the timely delivery of innovative, best quality tensile membrane products and services is our prime objective."
We strive to consistently achieve customer satisfaction, through cohesive team efforts, supplying products and projects of the highest standard within the framework of an established quality management system.
Taiyo Membrane Corporation/MakMax Australia (“the Company”) pledges to provide ever-improving value and satisfaction to our customers and interested parties by:
- Providing innovative and technically superior products and services that meet and exceed their expectations.
- Continuously improving our organizational performance and capabilities to get the job right the first time.
- Performing our work to the highest level of workmanship and professionalism.
- Ensuring that our subcontractors and suppliers meet and exceed our quality standards.
- Establishing and reviewing key performance measures and objectives, taking action as needed.
- Identifying the key risks involved in the delivery of every project and eliminating or minimising them.
The Company’s quality management system is based upon ISO 9001 first certified by an external accreditation body in 2003 certifying our business systems for sales, marketing, estimating, design and drafting, fabrication, manufacturing, storage, logistics and project management activities within the Brisbane facility.
The Company’s objectives are regularly updated through continuous assessments through established programs, audits, reviews and feedback to assess opportunities for improvements at all levels.
The resulting achievements ensure existing customer needs and expectations are met and surpassed, new customers are attracted to us and we remain ahead of our competitors.
This policy is in place to ensure that we, as individuals, and therefore as an organization, succeed in meeting our customers expectations and enjoy our successes and rewards through meeting our objectives.
MAKMAX Australia Pty Ltd
Reviewed: 01/11/18 Ver.11/18
Back to ACCREDITATION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE