MakMax Australia, like all other businesses across Australia, has made adjustments to our business to adapt to the changing Covid-19 situation.
The best news is that we are still here to answer your enquiries!
Like other businesses we have adopted new work practices.
We are fully functional with just a few changes to the way we operate :
- Our engineers, draftspeople and sales staff are working from home where possible, with full connectivity to each other.
- Everyone is contactable by email or phone by both customers and other staff.
- Our fabrication facility is working with physical distancing measures and additional sanitation regimes in place.
- Our site activities are continuing and projects are moving ahead where possible.
- Our project managers are continually adapting work practices to conform to regulations and recommendations; and clients are kept informed of how projects can progress.
MakMax is determined to continue to work with our clients through the current situation and to come out stronger at the other end.
Please be assured that we are ready and able to work with you on any projects that you have currently or are considering.
You can always phone us on 07 3633 5900 or email our friendly team on firstname.lastname@example.org