BOWLS CLUB SHADE SOLUTIONS
“The Salisbury Bowling Club is very proud that we are able to provide this sporting facility for the Salisbury Community; it is the first of its kind in the State and will be a feature of the Salisbury Oval Sporting Precinct.
We are also very proud that we chose MakMax to construct the facility, the design; the finish, the workmanship and the full team at MakMax have proved that our decision was correct.”
PRESIDENT - SALISBURY BOWLING CLUB SA
|MakMax is the only company in Australia that is able to provide a complete in-house ‘turn-key” solution to clients; providing design, engineering, fabrication and installation of membrane structures
- A wide variety of designs are available, all engineered specifically to your clubs requirements, in accordance with Australian standards and engineering codes.
- MakMax products are competitively priced and made solely in Australia; we do not outsource fabrication, manufacturing or engineering offshore.
- MakMax has been operating from Queensland since 1984, our experience and expertise ensures longevity in the provision of maintenance and servicing of your shade structure.
- MakMax is the preferred supplier of Bowls Australia and our team have completed a wide range of sporting venues, including stadiums, aquatic centres and community facilities.
We have successfully delivered Bowling Green Shade solutions across Australia including:
• WESTS NEW LAMBTON
• CABRAMATTA BOWLS CLUB
• EAST MAITLAND BOWLS CLUB
• MOAMA BOWLS CLUB
• WENTY LEAGUES CLUB (currently under construction)
• CLUB SAPPHIRE
• PINE RIVERS BOWLS CLUB
• COOKTOWN BOWLS CLUB
• SALISBURY BOWLS CLUB
• PLAYFORD CITY LAWN BOWLS (currently under construction)
"When Moama Bowling Club made the decision to engage MakMax Australia to deliver our Bowling Green Shade Cover, it was based on their ability, experience and reputation within the industry.
It also became evident to us, when discussing the finer points of construction, engineering and project details that MakMax would deliver a superior service and product.
MakMax have an in-house team of qualified engineers, drafts people and architects. They were responsive to our club's needs, capable of customising our structure, delivering a final product that would enhance our club, maximise green usage and with the best price.
MakMax attention to detail and customer service has been first class and I have no hesitation in recommending MakMax as the Bowling Green Shade Cover Specialists"
OPERATIONS MANAGER - MOAMA BOWLING CLUB
MakMax Australa are proud to be the chosen by BOWLS AUSTRALIA as the Bowling Green Cover Specialists
Back to PRODUCTContact Us